Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Entry #13: The Celebration Message

It was a friend of mine's birthday on Monday. He's just a delightful human being. And one of the things that bonded us was a mutual love of Welcome to Nightvale. As such, this was the message I posted on his Facebook wall:

"Celebrate dear friend. Celebrate your expulsion into an unsuspecting world that did not yet know what had been unleashed upon it. Celebrate with a confectionery delight made with the essence of your foes. And with a festive banner or two. Until next year...good night [name redacted]. Good night. (Seriously, happy birthday.)"

He told me it was breathtaking.

I thanked him as I am quite proud of it! And I said as long as he read it in Cecil's voice, he was welcome.

And now, the weather....

No comments:

Post a Comment