Saturday, January 3, 2015

Entry #16: Not Stopped, Just On Hold

So, I haven't abandoned this. In fact, I have quite a few ideas for posts. But life is what happens when making other plans.

Initially, things just fell behind. Then, my depression came back with a vengeance. And anyone who has dealt with that knows that you just sort of...exist. Then I went on vacation (which was great). Then I came home and immediately got sick with a bad sinus infection. While I am still battling the post-nasal drip of that, I got better after around a week and half. Then, I just plain got busy with one of my two jobs.

That leads me to now. I am going to try to catch up rather quickly. Which, as my readership is approximately three: me, myself, and I, won't bother many with spam. We will see if this can actually happen.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment