Monday, August 11, 2014

Entry #1- The Purpose

So, why did I start this? Well, I turned 36 today. Last night I was pondering doing something with this year. I decided to create a blog (aside from my LiveJournal, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.) and then thought what to do with it.

Actually, I came up with the idea while reading this book. It had, in the first chapter, the classic cliche, "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." And I thought to myself, "Never a bridesmaid, never a bride." And then thought about writing what that meant to me. So, there's a possible future entry.

Anyways, after some pondering I decided I am going to try to post at least once a week for the next year. There will be no set theme or topic. Just whatever I feel like talking about. I say "try" because I may post more than once or end up abandoning the whole thing. But this is a start.

Let's see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment